Claims and Public Record Request Forms

How to Seek a Record or File a Claim

The city clerk maintains all public records. To acquire a public record, submit a Public Record Request Form (PDF). To file a claim, submit a Claim Form (PDF).

Either form may be mailed or hand-delivered to City Hall at: City of Placentia
Attn: City Clerk
401 E. Chapman Avenue
Placentia, CA 92870

You may also fax public record requests to City Hall at (714) 961-0283. Claims will not be accepted via fax.