The Yorba Linda Water District
and Golden State Water Company
ordinances are asking water users to practice year-round water conservation measures by not
doing the following:
- Creating excessive water flow or run-off in gutters, waterways, patios, driveways, or streets
- Irrigating or watering your lawn between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm
- Irrigating or watering your lawn when it is raining
- Using water through broken or defective plumbing, sprinklers, watering, or irrigation systems
- Washing down hard or paved surfaces including driveways and sidewalks
Restrictions are not limited to the above items.
Water users who do not abide by the new ordinances or do not reduce their water use may have penalty fines added to their bills. Any continued willful violations may also lead to either the installation of items that restrict water flow at the customer’s expense or the disconnection of water service.
For More Information
For detailed information about your water service provider’s ordinances, water use restrictions, and penalties, please contact the Golden State Water Company at (800) 999-4033 or the Yorba Linda Water District at (714) 701-3000.