Flu Shot Information
Free Flu Shot
One day only! Free seasonal flu shots (at least 1,100 at each location) will be provided to adults and children (3 years of age and older) on a first-come first-served basis.
Friday, October 21, 2011 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 210 Livingston Avenue. Placentia, CA 92870
Drive Thru Instructions:
Drive through patients should turn from Kraemer Blvd. onto Livingston Ave. and enter the site via the driveway on Livingston. You will not exit your vehicle to receive your flu shot.
Walk In Instructions:
Walk through patients will enter from the front of the church on the sidewalk. No public parking will be available on site.
2011 VACCINE INCLUDES H1N1, eliminating the need for multiple flu vaccinations!
Remember — You cannot receive a flu shot if
· You are sick on the day of vaccination,
· You are allergic to eggs,
· You have previously had a reaction to a flu shot,
· You have a history of Guillan Barre Syndrome.
Seasonal Influenza vaccine is recommended for:
- All healthy persons 6 months and older
- Adults who:
- Are 50 years of age and older
- Are pregnant during the flu season
- Have chronic pulmonary, cardiovascular, renal, hepatic,
- cognitive, neurologic/neuromuscular, hematological, or
- metabolic disorders
- Have immune-suppression
- Are health-care personnel
- Are household contacts and caregivers of:
- Children age 5 years and younger and adults age 50 years and older, especially contacts of children less than 6 months of age
- Persons with medical conditions described above.
Event Sponsored by:
- City of Placentia
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- Emergency Ambulance
- Orange County Fire Authority
- Placentia Police Department
- Health Disaster Management
- City of Placentia Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- City of Placentia Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES)
- Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- Stanbridge College