Click to Home

Go To Search
Stay ConnectedFacebookBloggerTwitter
At Your Service
Garage Sale Permit
Apply for a Garage Sale Permit. The City permits reasonable use of residential property for garage sales.
Temporary RV Parking Permit
Apply for a Temporary RV Parking Permit to park your RV for an extended period of time.

Have a request of the City? Need to report something? Do all that and more here.

401 East Chapman Avenue
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 993-8117