Judging and Selection
1. Submissions must be received no later than 4 p.m. on October 17, 2019. Submissions received after this time will not be considered.
2. All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
3. The design must adhere to the following design requirements:
• Must incorporate Department Name: “Placentia Fire and Life Safety Department.”
• Format for Submittal: Working file and JPG.
• Size: 5” x 4”
4. All submissions will be initially evaluated by the City’s Design Ad Hoc Committee. The final selection will be made by the Placentia City Council at a public meeting, in their sole and absolute discretion. Once the decision is made there will be no appeal or further discussion. The Council’s decision will be final.
5. City reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable submissions are received.
6. City reserves the right to disqualify any submission in its absolute discretion.
1. By clicking below, each person acknowledges that they understand that, upon submission, the work they have submitted will become the sole property of the City of Placentia, including all rights and title to the design, and will not be returned. The submitting party will not retain any ownership interest in the submitted design.
2. The City of Placentia reserves the right to modify submitted patches/logos, in its discretion, to better fit the needs of the organization.
3. The design may be worn by City personnel, displayed on the City’s website or in City publications, or otherwise utilized by the City for any purpose in the City’s sole and absolute discretion.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field