Drive in Movies
Sponsored by Placentia Disposal - A Division of Republic Services
Hocus Pocus, October 16, Movie Starts at 7:30 p.m. $5 Pre-Registration Only!!!
Placentia is shaking up its movie game with Drive in Movies! This change was made to encourage social distancing while still bringing you the summer movies your family loves. In order to make sure you have the best viewing experience possible a 36 foot inflatable movie screen is being brought in. Movies will be shown on Saturday nights at Placentia City Hall (401 E. Chapman Ave. Placentia, CA 92870).
Important Information 1. Pre-registration of $5.00 covers one vehicle entry to this event.
2. A copy of the receipt must be shown when arriving at the venue.
3. To register for this activity go to www.placentia.org/classes. Or call the Placentia Community Services Department.
4. Movies will be shown at Placentia City Hall parking lot, 401 E. Chapman Ave. Placentia, CA 92870.
4. Cars will be let in off of All America Way (the street behind City Hall), no earlier than 7:00p.m.
5. Please do not line up early for this event. All spots will be good spots for viewing the movie with a 36 foot screen.
6. Cars will be parked in the order they enter the parking lot. If groups want to be parked next to each other they must arrive together.
7. Participants can bring chairs and sit out side of their cars, but must sit adjacent to their cars and keep a minimum of 6 feet from other groups.
8. If a car needs to leave the event they will not be allowed back in once the movie has started.
Drive in Movie Selection:
The City of Placentia values your feedback. In order to continue to provide the best programs possible please take a few moments to fill out a survey pertaining to Movies in the Park.