LIFESAVING INFORMATION FOR EMERGENCIES (L.I.F.E. FILE)
L.I.F.E. File enables emergency medical personnel to quickly locate helpful information regarding your medical history in a time of crisis. It is very important that you keep this information current, accurate, and placed in a prominent location on your REFRIGERATOR.
- Please fill out the L.I.F.E. File form completely in English.
- Fold the L.I.F.E. File form and place it inside the magnetic pouch.
- Enclose copies of any Advanced Directives (DNR, POLST, Living Will, etc.) in the pouch.
- Place the L.I.F.E. pouch on the front or side of your REFRIGERATOR.
- The L.I.F.E. File kit is available free as a public service from Placentia Fire and Life Safety Department.
To request a L.I.F.E. File, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 993-8135.